It's a story about how I tried to open a project in Visual Studio for a few hours. The other day, I was going to do some work. I pulled last commits from a repo, opened Visual Studio, and prepared to start coding. However, one of a project in my solution failed to open with a strange message:
error : The operation could not be completed.
In the Solution Explorer, I had "load failed" as a project status and the following message instead of the file tree: "The project requires user input. Reload the project for more information." Hmm, ok, I reloaded the project and got a few more errors:
Read more Comments
error : The operation could not be completed. error : The operation could not be completed.